Leprosy Leprosy

very cool!

niice movie dude! I loved it, "oh no, i have leprosy" ha ha ha
This was pure genius, make it no.1 in the portal!
I especially liked the end song - good choice
Keep up the good work!

NewGrounds: After Dark NewGrounds: After Dark

cool

Where did you get the budwieser song at the start from? I've been looking for it for ages!

ns49er responds:

I Downloaded about 4 versions of that song from Morpheus. (musiccity.com) I can file transfer it to you.

FLASH Fables - Humpty Dumpty FLASH Fables - Humpty Dumpty

I had my speakers on quite loud

Scared the shit out of me!

Ball (personal challenge) Ball (personal challenge)

neh

Its okay i guess, the ball rolling part was good but im not sure about the bouncing part, i think you need to decide weather the ball is hard and in which case doesnt bounce, or if the ball is bouncy, makes a more "springy" noise and bounces more. Dont think im just having a go or anything, just thought you might appriciate some constructive critisism. See my movie entitled "3d test" (if its stil there) its got nothing to do with balls but it might give other ideas for movies.

Kinjo Kids "Strip 3" Kinjo Kids "Strip 3"

Some kudos are in order...

nice movie well done, the joke kinda sucked but the graphics were top notch. All the reviewers who say this sucks are just sad coz they cant make anything of this standard.
Get someone to help you come up with a joke, make another and im sure it will be right up there with movies like 'kong' and 'diplomacy'!
Good job!

Urban Legends 2: The Dead Urban Legends 2: The Dead

wow

This is amazing.
I couldnt really see it that clearly but that munchkin story is scarey.
Keep up the good work & make another - dont do the voiceover thing next time thought, make it like the first it gives a spookier atmosphere.

Thanks for voting, spacevinyl!
Your vote was worth 5.15 votes. The more experience points you have, the more your vote is worth!

You gave this entry a 5, raising its score to 3.48!

Yoshi's Island (Razoric) Yoshi's Island (Razoric)

Hilarious

I can honestly say i didnt see that one coming

Cowardly Terrorism Cowardly Terrorism

The guy below me is an asshole!
Good movie though

Smash Bros. X Smash Bros. X

niice

Whats is everyones problem!?
Theres a load of reviews about this saying its crap and that randy solems is better, they are 2 totally different movies but people simply judge it the same because it has both mario & sonic in it. Actual animation is much better than sprites. but both used together - wow.
And now to contradict myself :
I think your movie is well better than that 'randy' guys - his was too played out and got boring whereas yours kept the action all the way. I was impressed, dont give up!

3D Vector Outlines 3D Vector Outlines

cool

How do you do 3d animation?
Let me know if you've got any tips. Cheers
icedragon2k@hotail.com